Saturday, May 4, 2013

Brain Dump

I love reading other people's brain dumps so I thought I would do the same. The thought of sitting down to upload pictures, edit them, and write posts makes me yawn so no pictures but soon.

1. I think back to how I've always been so gutsy with words. When doing the whole downtown Atlanta living thing, someone asked for my purse as I got off the train station. I pretty much told them they were wack and it was way too expensive to give up. Yes, Im afraid I would still do the same. Sometimes I need a muzzle.

2. On that note, tacky people drive me nuts.

3. Im glad Todd is the sane one.

4. I just closed a huge Thirty-One party. It seriously is fabulous. Let me know if you want to virtual par-tay. I shower you with gifts. It's quite nice.

5. Sometimes I feel trapped in Chattanooga. Thank the Lord it's a beautiful city because Todd's commute to work truly sucks. And why is private school so insanely expensive? Yes yes, we knew the school zone buying this house. Or I shall say Todd knew the school zone. He's not a fan either. Private school it is but is it necessary to charge so dang much? I guess it is but sheesh.

6. And no, Im not homeschooling. Nothing wrong with it but Im pretty sure Lauren would laugh at me if I told her I was the teacher. She learns so much better from the fabulous ladies that teach her.

7. We just got back from taking little L on another Disney cruise. I missed Connor so much that I thought I was going crazy. There was no reason whatsoever to take him with us. They charge a fortune to take a baby, you pay for the childcare, etc. He has no clue who Mickey is. We took him last year at 4 months but he slept the whole time.

8. We almost stopped at The Magic Kingdom on the way home but Im pretty sure I was convinced Connor knew I left him for 5 days. I had to get back to my little man.

9. I signed up to work at VBS this summer. Im not equipped to be teaching anything but I'll sign ya in!

10. Ive been working for sweet forever on starting up a business. It's no easy task. Working with people from other countries, website people, etc. takes forever. No wonder business owners never sleep.

11. Thirty-One should magically be my full time job. I could party and socialize and carry cute bags all day long. Plus the founder is from here, points for her. Sweet sweet family.

12. Connor is 17 months old. That is just down right crazy. Lauren will be 5 in October. That's even crazier.

13. Todd is making the move to bigger planes soon. That's crazy too. He's been flying for over 20 years, it's about time. Im excited for him.

14. I still need to take more flight lessons. Our life insurance policy kinda stands in the way of that. It's a shame.

15. Im really glad I gave Todd my real phone number back in 2004. I was notorious for giving out a number that said "You've been duuuuuuped."

16. Im ready for another vacation and Ive only been home 2 weeks. I need a condo at the beach or something. I really think listening to waves is my happy place. That or fireworks at The Magic Kingdom.

17. I would love to travel to those over water bungalow things in Tahiti but Todd's airline doesn't fly there.

18. I think Lauren has caught on to the travel thing. She asked me today if we could get on that plane thing and see her dad in Chicago. Her poor brain thinks Todd really lives in Chicago. She can't process that this is actually his home too.

19. Speaking of Lauren, she is obsessed with Sean from The Bachelor. She has her first crush. We have to tape Dancing with the Stars and watch him.

20. She's also crazy about The Pioneer Woman. I have all of her cooking shows on the DVR and she asked every.single.day if we can "watch the cooking girl. The one that married a cowboy?" It's that wording every single day. Never fails. She has all of the episodes memorized so we watch "the episode where Missy makes cupcakes", "the one that the snake is in the freezer", etc.

It's raining here all weekend long. On a better note, Todd will get home around 3am and will be home for 4 days. That's a miracle!

4 comments:

Courtney said...

It was fun reading your brain dump. I love the Lauren loves the Pioneer Woman!

Amanda Ledford said...

LOVE your brain dump! They are my favorite kind of posts! I'm renaming mine and doing them weekly starting this week.

Shelley said...

I'm loving your brain dump!!

Ashley said...

I was just browsing blogs and somehow stumbled upon yours. My husband is a pilot too. That's sweet your daughter wanted to hop on a plane to go see her dad. I love that your daughter wants to watch Pioneer Woman. :)