Moving on to heart day....
Valentines Day is so fun with the kids. We aren't huge gift people but it's fun to buy little things that I know the kids will love. Todd got a luggage tag. Go big or go home, right? $10 gift at it's best :) It's actually super cute and perfect for his suitcase.
I laid out the fun goodies before going to bed last night.
We are supposed to leave the house at 9am for Lauren to get to school on time. We've never been on time. I have late sleepers. I woke her up at 8:45. I told her she had presents and it's amazing how she just jumped right out of bed. Love that girl. Her Daddy went to an airport store and got her her very first Vera Bradley. He picked her out a cute little coin purse. She loved it.
Todd didn't get home until 3amish because of getting stuck at JFK and then Charlotte. I told him to jump back in bed and I took Lauren to school. After dropping little L off, I got some donuts as a special treat.
Connor had his first donut. Sweet boy slept in until 10:30. My kids love sleep, thank the Lord.
He wasn't sure about this whole donut thing. He quickly learned to never turn down a yummy donut.
Connor picked out a Bubble Guppies DVD for his Sissy. We got Connor a new book about trucks. I have lots to learn about boy things. I had no clue you call those big things "diggers." I need to read the book too.
After our fun morning, little man kept me on my toes. He is so wild. It's crazy. Connor is so so easy, sleeps like a champ, etc but if he's awake, he's awake and going. He knows how to scoot a little chair over to our coffee table, use the chair to climb, and then hang out on the table. He's only 14 months old.
We then got Sister at school at 2. We took the kiddos to get frozen yogurt. Lauren then had tennis this afternoon. It was so fun watching her play. I'm so surprised at how well they teach little 4 year olds to play.
After her tennis lesson, we picked up a cake to enjoy tonight. Talk about delicious!
We ended our evening by eating at a fun hot dog place in North Chattanooga. Totally our kinda night. Not fancy but fun.
Shew that was a long post. I have lots of catching up to do.










6 comments:
I hear you on the blog sell-outs!! It seems all my friends who used to blog have either stopped or gotten obsessed with making money from their blogs. I love posts like yours- honest, fun, and personal. I also love that Lauren got some Vera from her Daddy! It was her first but I'm sure it won't be her last! :)
I completely agree on the bloggers! Aren't these things supposed to be more for you and family anyways?! I am also in love with your "Top 10 things we love" card! That's adorable!
Looks like a fun filled Valentine's Day! I have missed you posting about your sweet little ones. BTW that cake looks yummy!
Hi there...its been so long since I've been in blog world - talk about being in a blog funk - I haven't updated since last summer...oops! I really need to get back into it b/c I miss not having the memories written down to look back on!
Anyway...can't get over how much your kiddos have grown - its crazy how fast they change! They are adorable as ever though!
Kristen :)
I just read your comment...if you can go to dotMom...do!! You'll love it! I want to try and go every year.
I love the valentine card, that is so cute and creative!
Connor is growing!
Post a Comment