Monday, January 19, 2009

Shots and Meeting Daddy's Crew

Lauren and I met Todd downtown for dinner last Thursday night. He was working the Chattanooga overnight so off we went to meet his Flight Attendant and First Officer for dinner at Sticky Fingers Downtown. Lauren got dressed oh so cute to meet her daddy!



I'm a little late in posting but Lauren had her well visit last week where she got 3 shots. That was horrible! I hated watching her scream! She was 2 days shy of turning 10 weeks old and her stats were:
Weight - 10 pounds 3 ounces - Welcome to the double digits!
Height - 21.5 inches
Head - Dont remember but on the smaller side
She's still a little squirt and has no chance of being tall, go figure! Its not like Todd and I have much height :o) We'll just call her a petite princess










No comments: