Monday, December 8, 2008

Mommy's 6 week OB Checkup

Photo Shoot in the Doctor's Office. They were a little behind today so we got bored!
My 6 week old girl (almost!) in her cute pink teddy bear overalls!


Close up of the big baby blue eyes!

Meet the best doctor in the entire world - Dr. Brody! We are going to miss them!



Not only does Lauren have to visit the doctor, but so do I. I had my 6 week check up with my OB this morning. You'd think I'd be sick of having to take off clothes going to the doctor but I actually missed them - NOT the taking off your clothes part, but just missed them in general. We were so used to seeing this awesome group every week and today was our last visit. Dr. Brody even joked that I could actually bring Lauren by to visit again and not have to take off my clothes, we could just visit instead of having exams done, haha!

No comments: