Sunday, October 12, 2008

FALSE LABOR!!!



Yes, you read it right...we made our way to the hospital this afternoon around 1pm after having the worst contractions all morning. I just knew I was in labor! I took a bath hoping the warm water would make me feel better, packed the suitcase, Todd got the car seat in the car, and yatta yatta! I get there, have to wait in a waiting room with the most annoying people ever. I swear this 1 girl had her ENTIRE family with her and they talked non stop. So Todd & I got up, walked around, and I just paced until they had a room ready. Once there, a Doctor in the practice we go to came and checked me out...NOTHING! Are you serious? So I was told to walk the hospital for 1 hour in my lovely gown in hopes I have made some progression. I did that and still nothing so we were sent home. Now we wait for our little girl to come when she wants to.....did I mention I had to go to a different hospital that is ghetto fabulous so in a way I'm beyond thankful she didn't want to come out today. I don't think I could step in that hospital again :o)

No comments: