Friday, September 26, 2008

35 Week Doctor Appt.

We went to the doctor this morning at 10:30am for our 35 week visit. Everything checked out A-OK. I am now in my weekly appointments so I will return next Friday for the 36 week visit. We did get some exciting news in that baby Lauren can arrive anytime now. I was not dilated BUT Dr. Brody told us that doesn't mean a whole lot as you can be dilated for over a month with no labor. Now that everything is great - fluid level is normal, she looks healthy, etc. if labor does occur, it's totally fine he said. He told us that at 34 weeks and beyond, he will never stop labor as her lungs and other major organs are formed as if she was 40 weeks. So now we start the task of compiling important phone numbers in case something happens while Todd is in the air!

No comments: